Located in the center of Beijing, CCPS is a professional music school that connects the world stage with dreams. It emphasizes the balance among music courses, English courses, and Chinese courses and is committed to cultivating top music talents with international visions and Chinese cultural background.
We respect the personal development of each student. Oriented at fostering interest and aimed at improving ability, the school learns the music education from other countries: to make personalized education programs for students, to cultivate their music skills comprehensively, and achieve diversified development.
We value the accumulation of basic knowledge of the subject. There are many subjects in our school, such as Chinese, mathematics, English, other second foreign languages, science, humanities, etc. We focus on the integration and communication among subjects. Through the establishment of the knowledge system, students' thinking and learning ability can be cultivated as well.
We gather excellent teachers at home and abroad, strictly control the teacher-student ratio, provide a comfortable and safe learning environment, create a rigorous, self-disciplined and colorful learning atmosphere, formulate an overall development plan for each student and help them enter world-class universities.
Therefore, we hope you are such a teacher...
- Show the efforts of exploration and the spirit of perseverance; avoid following others blindly for meeting standards only.
- Demonstrate global vision; have a rigorous academic attitude and a teaching philosophy of achieving excellence.
- Show enthusiasm for teaching, care for students and focus on student learning.
- Demonstrate a strong flexibility, a good moral character, and open-mindedness; be a respectful listener.
- Have a sense of teamwork; be willing to work with colleagues to create a supportive campus culture.
What we can offer you:
- Trust and respect
We trust and respect every partner communicating in an open, direct, and problem-solution way. A beautiful and comfortable working environment and harmonious and friendly working atmosphere are provided for bringing excellent staff experience.
- Salary and Welfare
We provide competitive benefits: seven insurances and one housing fund for qualified employees (supplement Medical Insurance and Critical Illness Insurance). The school provides nutritionally balanced breakfast and lunch, and presents in holidays; We have a complete salary management system. If you contribute your own time to the school, you will receive the allowance of overtime; The free music education is provided for you and your children after one-year working.
- Career development opportunities
We hope to provide support for each employee helping them achieve personal development. You will meet many excellent senior musicians and enhance all-round capabilities with the different courses (such as English) to realize the promotion of personal value.
1. Be responsible for the daily teaching of Chinese courses (24 hours a week);
2. Build teaching plans and cooperate with other faculty to develop teaching projects;
3. Serve as a mentor to students, communicate timely with mentors of other subjects and with parents as needed;
4. Organize course-related club and extracurricular activities;
5. Be responsible for other operational work, such as library duty, after-class evening duty, weekend duty and playground duty;
6. Attend teacher training, Open Course competitions and research feedback sessions, etc.;
7. Complete work assigned by supervisors
1. Master’s degree or higher; bachelor’s degree in Chinese;
2. A minimum of 3 years of teaching experience in Chinese;
3. The ability to research and develop an academic curriculum;
4. Technological competence to facilitate teaching needs;
5. The ability to provide rich extracurricular activities with high quality;
6. Teaching certificate and supporting documents;
7. International and bilingual teaching experience preferred